Thursday, October 30, 2008

Miscommunication

So Josh got his car broken into the other night. A bunch of his cds and a bag containing his gym clothes was stolen (who steals cds, let alone gym clothes!?). We discussed the fact that he parks in a very dark spot on the landlord's property, and that I wish he could park where I do in the light. We didn't discuss it much further except for my briefly mentioning that he should try just parking smushed directly behind me. We watched some tv, and as he was falling asleep, I mentioned it again.
Me: I wish you would park behind me.
Josh: *snuh* What?
Me: You should park behind me.
Josh: Oh, honey... I would... but I'm tired. Wait. What did you say?
Me: What did you hear me say? I said, you should park behind me.
Josh: Oh... I heard "I wish you would pork pie me."

2 comments:

Nick Pappas said...

I'm not sure what "pork pie-ing" someone would entail, but it sounds to kinky for my taste!

Anonymous Karimzada said...

You look like you could use a good pork pie today...