Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alex Horwood

The soundtrack to white guilt is every Belle & Sebastian song...

Using a cartoon as your Facebook picture let's people know you're A) super fun & B) horribly disfigured...

If you have to open your car door at any point during a drive thru transaction...that's evolution letting you know we're all through here...

Any film based on my life would be at least 15% scenes of me thinking I have to sneeze...and then not sneezing...

Relationships are hard work. Drinking is a reward for your hard work... BOOM! I just fixed America!

Taking jeans out of the dryer...now that's a hot button issue! Am I muthafuckin' right you pieces of shit?!!

I wish people's kids would learn how to cry on the inside like everyone else...

If this post on WebMD is correct, I died like ten years ago...

based on the posters, "ides of march" Is a movie about Ryan gosling and George clooney combining their faces and becoming Tilda Swinton...

And one day the world will look up and cry "Save us!"...and Zack Morris will look down from his booth at The Max and whisper: "No."...

If singing along to a song in your car looked as cool as it felt, no one would ever not get laid...

Isn't it about time grape skittles up and fucked off?!...

Hey guy with facial hair and your hat on backwards...you're exhausting everyone...

No comments: